1499 Clemon Dr, Neosho, MO 64850, USA

have been paying on my Aarons account for nearly a year now. I do admit I do forget to pay this bill and do need a reminder call from Aaron's.

So this month my bill was due on 2/15/2018. I did not pay the bill, so I got a call at 10:48 am, no voicemail. I assumed the number was from Aaron's when I saw the 314-432, but I wasn't completely sure. I checked I didnt have a voicemail, but I knew my bill was overdue.

So I figured on my lunch break I will call and make my payment. There is a late fee accessed and I certainly understand if you are late, there may be fees. By 11:22am I received a call from my daughter, who is one of my references, stating Aaron's has called her twice looking for me. By noon I received a call from my dad and by 2pm I received a call from my sister.

Now at 2pm I take my lunch. By now I am infuriated, because I didnt event get a voicemail or time to return the call. I called them and let them know my complaint, and they basically could careless. I did pay my bill, however I will be returning this furniture and just take a loss next month.

Once I get my order and delivery from Ashley furniture. I do not recommend this place. Terrible customer service!!!! I work in collections.

If I call someone, and they dont answer, I must leave a message and allow them time to call me back. What the *** is wrong with Aarons.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aarons Cons: Horrible customer service, Them calling my references because i was 4 days late on my bill, Called me one time and did not even leave a voicemail.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,So sorry to hear that you feel this way and want to help adddress your issue and concerns. Can you please email us at myexperience@aarons.com and incldue your first and last name, phone number and zip code so we can address your concerns. We greatly appreciate your business and want to make the store aware of your concerns.Thank you,Kala

Aarons Reviews