701A N Davis Ave, Cleveland, MS 38732, USA

I didn't purchase anything from Aarons, but my ex-husband did. He apparently stated he was living at my house.

And now Aarons is sending the police even to my house looking for him. I have gotten several letters from Aarons as well, even though I have repeatedly stated he does not live at my house. I even offered to show them the divorce ruling, which states I am not responsible for his debts. But, they said that was not necessary, and continue to harass me instead.

I just want the letters to my home to stop and the watching my car and house to see if my ex-husband gets out to stop. This IS harassment.

Reason of review: harassment.

Preferred solution: Stop bothering me. .

• Harassment

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would love to look more into this for you.

Can you please send an email to myexperiecne@aarons.com and please inclucde you and your ex husband first and last name, store info, phone number and zip code. We look forward to hearing from you and having this resolved!

Kala