45 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando, FL 32807, USA
3.6

Update by user Aug 12, 2017

By phone

Original review posted by user Aug 11, 2017

So I called Aaron's to buy a PlayStation VR and I told the store associate that I didn't want to spend any money that Day so the store associate told me that I could try out the product for two weeks if I like it keep it if not bring it back. No I had done that with the laptop last year with no issues from the female that used to work there . So I walked three or 4 miles up to the store for him to tell me that I do have to put money down they don't price match they were very rude so I asked for the manager and he was rude to .he did say he would work with the money that I had on me for a down payment but my point is you said I didn't have to spend any money The company is good they just need a new store managers in Orlando by IHOP and new store employees because the female was the only nice person I ever met at the store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

We would love to look more into this for you.

Can you please email us at myexperince@aarons.com with your contact info, store info so we look more into this!We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala