Seagoville, Texas

They delivered the dry with apparently the incorrect wall plug apparently whoever installs doesn't know the difference between a 3 prong and 4 prong plug anyway couldn't dry my clothes and had to wait from Saturday to Monday before they came back out. Tried to tell me that my wall socket it was the problem and I sent back the equipment because I didn't know they were trying to use the wrong plug instead of purchase something new for there equipment they wanted to use my old stuff was there solution.

I was able to test wall socket and has power nothing shorting.

Called Aaron's back and get directed to many more people. They do not value customers and I have purchased else were but have been told they told many people that so remember to verify they have the right plug.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for your review and for bringing this to my attention. I'm sorry you received the wrong plug for your dryer and the inconvenience this has caused you. I'd be happy to help further assist you and resolve this matter as soon as possible.

Would you please send me an email or call me at 678-402-3403 with details including your name, store location, and the best contact phone number to reach you at.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,