850 Norman Eskridge Hwy, Seaford, DE 19973, USA

Update by user Dec 19, 2018

No they never called .... they’re ***

Original review posted by user Nov 19, 2018

I ended up in the hospital, they just tortured my 15 year old daughter while I was in the hospital, the gm told her she was lying I wasn’t in the hospital, sent guys to the house banging on the doors relentlessly, saying they can’t leave, this is all while my 15 year old was here by herself until my mom could pick her up after work.. they told my daughter to move the furniture to the front door, whoever this Chris brail is needs to be fired!! Point blank, my daughter has recordings of her harassing her...!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are sorry to hear of your negative experience. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Please send an email with your concerns to myexperience@aarons.com. Please include the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number?

We would like to have someone reach out to you from our Divisional Management Team. Thanks, Tavius

Aarons Reviews