I need someone to call me about a store in Virginia Beach that is beating me out of my money I am being treated unfairly I need to make a complaint about this store please help me my number is 757-343-7363 My Name is Linda Miller. I started renting a couch and a loveseat from the Aarons store on Virginia Beach Blvd back in September last year and they had it marked down to $499.00 and it was used and the had it upstairs with all of the reduced stuff so I asked how much was the set and the girl told me it was marked down to 499 in all that was the price so I said well I can pay that off in no time .so I bought it my payment was $78.00 a month so why am I still paying on this set I told them that I should have been paid this off by now and then they said oh you didn't pay it of on your 90 day same as cash so now you have to pay the full price so I said well you told me that the full price was $499 that was the full price because it was marked down so why am I still paying from NOVEMBER 2017 to July of 2018 for a $499 set. SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT AND I WILL BE GETTING A LAYER IF THIS IS NOT SETTLED AND I DEMAND A REFUND OF WHAT IS OWED TO ME.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Furniture Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

• lease to own

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hi Linda, Thanks for letting us know and we are sorry you feel this way. I have submitted your concern in an issue ticket. The Regional Manager over the local store @3636 VIRGINIA BEACH BLVD STE 107A VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23452has 24/48 business hours to contact you back in regards to the concern.Your ticket # is HSC0238093.Thank you.

You didn't read the contract. You "thought" something instead.

Bad idea. Nothing anyone implied, stated, suggested, or promised means anything ; all of the pertinent data is located within the "four corners" of the contract.

That is why you are still paying although you didn't state the final price as stated in lieu of full payment in 90 days so I can't tell you when you'll be free of this obligation however seemingly unethical it may be. I assure you that QUOTE : " A LAYER " will tell you the same thing but at a price.

Aarons Reviews