2.1

This is my third purchase with Aarons. My first was a washer and dryer, and i did 90 days same as cash, no problems.

Second item was a matress, also 90 days same as cash, no problem. Third item was a big expensive sectional. This was 6 months same as cash. ( $100 minimum payment each of the 6 months.) They said since I was a loyal customer, the first month would be free.

So the last month I go to pay it off, and it's $100 more than I expected. I reminded them that the first month was free.. then they tell me its not actually free, you still have to pay that amount at the end of the 6 months!!! So exactly what benefit did I get for being a loyal customer?

Nada. I told them I thought this was a very sneaky thing to do, and I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sofa.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would love to look more into this.

Can you please email us myexpereince@aarons.com with your first ane last name, store name, and phone number so we can look more into this for you.

We look forward to hearing from you!!

Kala