Grosse Pointe, Michigan

Went in to Aaron's of Ferndale Michigan 48220 on Saturday 10/8/2011. Service was terrible.

Being born & raised in Ferndale Michigan, I never thought I would have been treated like this in my life. I guess it is true what they say. Give a black man a position & he will abuse it. I tried to rent a flat screen television.

After giving all of my information. He informed that he needed my Land Lord's information as well. He made me feel like I was trying to steal the t.v. or "BUY" a "Lexus".

Just wantd to rent for a few weeks. Sorry. I took my business to Rent a center, where I was treated like a queen. Yeah I'm paying a little more, but atleast I feel respected.

Sorry Aaron's. I refuse to be treated like that again & I will let everyone know how you all treat your customers.

Comments

racist as ***. its not about you we ask for everyones landlord info just so we can verify because we have people run out on us with items ALL THE TIME..

all we do is call and say hey does so and so live there...

we have to do something since we dont do credit checks. this week alone we found out at my store like 5 customers gave us fake address and the "landlord" and "employer" were friends.

LuckyDogCares

@Anonymous, I apologize for your experience with Aaron's not being excellent and thank you for your feedback. I will further research your complaint, please contact me at 678-402-3403 or by email @Jessica.Rudnick@aarons.com to further resolve your complaint with the store employee.

Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon. -Jessica

Wow. Racist much?