Calgary, Alberta
1.7

I have been renting to own a washer and dryer from Aarons for the last 2 years...since jobs are not avail and I am now a single unemployed mother, I spoke to the manager at the Aarons I deal with and asked if it would be ok to write off the last 3 pmts since I have paid on time always and am about to lose my gas due to imability to pay them because the money goes to Aarons...I was told NO WAY and that it was not their problem...by the manager! I also am doing a rto on a livingroom set and paying that for another year and a bit.

I am now looking to rto elsewhere as this business is nasty. I have also noticed that I have 3.36 months worth of payments left after this last payment however, last months payment recipt stated that I had 3.26 payments left...

I SHOULD be done in July but noooo...now somehow it is Aug! Liars, scammers and ignorant people and I chose not to believe all the bad I had heard about the company and went ahead and used it anyways...never again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aarons Pros: Initial staff and service, Original staff and service, Original staff.

Aarons Cons: Payout amount is a lie, Bad management not employees but the management vanessa, Current service and new manager, New staff and new manager.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

We greatly value our customers and want to help as much as possible with your issues and concerns. Can you please email us details at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and best contact number. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala