My sister, dad and I went furniture shopping with my dad.Due to the storm he had to move and start over.

All my life my parents purchased all furniture from Aaron's. Thy have payed it off and got more through the last 15 years. My dad insisted on going to Aaron's on long point dr in Houston,TX. That was by far the worse experience i had ever had.

From the time I walked in the door I didn't like the attitude the general manager had. My dad told me its OK no worries. The general manager TONY had a horrible attitude when we were picking out a mattress. Correct me if I'm wrong his job is the help us get what we looking for.

We also let that slide,there was a promotion going on and my sister had just purchased furniture form Aaron's. She asked him a question he snapped. I went on to tell him I wasn't being funny but he is rude and his customer service skills suck. I work around people in my job everyday.

The way he speak to his staff customers is not except able. we waited 3 hours to finish paper work because he was such an butt and didn't want to hear what I saying he canceled our whole application and account after he took payment. I think that was a bunch of bs being that may dad purchased furniture from there for years. Here it is one sold called general manager messed up the entire experience.

If that's who you have running your stores I don't want anything to do with it.

You need to look into who you have running your stores.I will be posting this experience on social media as well.

Review about: Aarons Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Staff.

I didn't like: General manager, Sarcastic comments.

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for making us aware and bringing this to our attention.You can file an formal complaint by emailing myexperience@aarons.com.

Please include your first and last name, phone number and zip code so we can be able to pull up your account and forward your issues and concerns to upper management.

Kala