We've used them for many things before and never any issues! Last time ever we will use them!

I order 2 full bedroom sets(everything) I confirm with them day of delivery only to be told the employee only wrote for the beds only and when I spoke to manager at the Plainfield store, I was informed that it was my fault that her employee didn't do her job! Literally that is what was said to me! It is hard enough for me to complete daily task because I live with only half my body working.

I sure don't need or deserve to be discriminated against, because that's what it feels like. I am speaking with the BBB next and hope to gods that no one else ever is treated as horribly as we've been treated!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would love to help as much as possible to resolve this issue.

Can you please email us myexpereince@aarons.com with your first ane last name, store name, and phone number so we can look more into this for you.

We look forward to hearing from you!!

Kala