Catskill, New York
4.8

After my windshield on my car cracking, my tv catching on fire, and needing four tires for my car, our refrigerator broke down and could not be repaired. All in just one month.

So not knowing how I can afford another expensive problem I turned to Aaron's for help. I called your store in Hudson,N.Y. And spoke to the store manager. He was extremely helpful and was very informative over the phone.

This time I was lucky enough to talk to the right person. He had new refrigerators to choose from and was able to get it to me by the next day. I can't tell you how relieved I was. It was the perfect solution for my situation.

I just want to inform you how great the manager was.

It was a pleasure doing business with the gentleman. I know people usually complain but I'm complimenting my experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Reason of review: All the above.

Aarons Pros: Excellent.

Comments

LuckyDogCares
#1195155

Hello,

I am so happy hear about your wonderful experience! We will definitely be forwarding this praise to your local store's regional manger! Thank you for sharing!

OwnIt,