4300 Sonoma Blvd #650, Vallejo, CA 94589, USA
2.6

Aarons was unable to verify my employment however wouldn't even let me explain..

I work for two separate companies but get paid thru payroll from or newest company Hughes elegant auto.... our office has only been there since August we don't even have a sign on our door but the manager wouldn't even talk to my boss who is the owner.

Simply refused my business. Very unprofessional.

I was totally surprise by how he responded as a manager. I will make die not to recommend you to any of my family or friends

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hi, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience.

Our goal is to provide the best customer service experience and to hear you received less than that is saddening. We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number?

Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks -Tavius