2.5
Style and Design

I had put in an application with the Hickory NC store. The General Manager there said I was denied!

He did not give ANY specific reason, just there were multiple reasons! Now I have never had an account with Aarons for starters. I also have a valid place of residence that was and can be proven that I have lived there close to a year. I have 2 jobs one of which is full time the other is part time!

I had valid refrences. So my application had checked out to be what the expectations of Aarons should be! So therefore I am a bit confused as well as upset that my application had been denied for no apparent reason!! I was getting the 2 tv bundle set.

I had every intention of being a repeat customer and having these items paid before the 120 day limit. Lastly I had signed up for ez pay so they would have deducted the monthly payment giving them peace of mind as well as myself in case I happen to forget a payment!

I would love to have someone contact me back as soon as possible to get this issue resolved. Thank you for your time and consideration in the matter!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hello,

We would love to look more into this and see why you were denied and if there is something else that can be done. Can you please email us at myexperience@aarons.com and include your first and last name, email address, phone number and zip code.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala