Brooklyn, New York

Update by user Jul 26, 2016

Headquarters promised to call me back on Monday that passed and lied. They do not care about the damage to my property, I waited all day waiting for a response and no call!

Original review posted by user Jul 22, 2016

I want to make a complaint against the Tapscott Street store. This afternoon around 1:30pm, an Indian or Spanish short driver came by my home looking for someone named Marion.

At the bell, I told the driver that no one by the name of Marion lives in MY apartment and that he had the wrong bell. The Indian driver continued ringing my bell 7 more times, he then found someone in the building to let him in. He knocked on my door and I told him to leave or I will call the police. He started kicking the door so hard that the ornaments on my door fell and broke on the floor.

He kept on banging and banging until I sent my son out in the hallway to deal with him. I never had an Aaron's account and my name is on the mailbox that he bypassed and on my door but he chose to continue harassing me. Is this your policy? If I was interested in using Aaron's, I just got turned off and he damaged my property!

I have filed a complaint with the police.

When I called the Tapscott Street store to speak to the manager, he didn't apologize for the situation that's why I called headquarters. I want the store reprimanded and my porcelain dolls that were hanging on my door was broken thanks to the driver.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Vehicle Driver.

Aarons Cons: Being harassed and my friends being harassed, Current service and new manager.

• Disgusting Experience

Comments

LuckyDogCares
#1191406

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would love to help get these issues resolved!

Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and the best contact number. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala