I was renting from Aarons everything was fine until recently when I found out the store I was renting from got a new gm.I went there with the intention of signing a new contract.

Well I changed my mind becuase I wanted the advise from my attorney if I sign the new contract or not. The other thing I wanted was to take the contract to my attorney to look over and the manager refused. I had the option since I filed chapter 7 bankruptcy to stop paying and keeping the merchandise if the manager would agree. Well of course he didnt agree.

Make a long story short stay away from Aarons they are nothing but greedy and all they care about their bottom line. I also want to mention I asked the manager give me until Wednesday he said I told them to come get their stuff he lied! I rented from Aarons before and never been treated this bad. I paid over $2000 for the stuff I have been renting since November 2016.

Stay away from them now I have to go out and get new furniture piece by piece.I am done with them!

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hello,

So sorry that you feel that way.We want to help resolve any issues and concerns.

Please send an email to myexperience@aarons.com and include your first and last name, the store address you leased form, you phone number and zip code.We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala