1.8
Style and Design

They have a habit of harassing people even when the payment is not due yet.Their collection practices are low down and dirty.

They have made over 4 grand from us and my husband had a heart attack so I had to take care of it and they promised to appoint me until the 5th then started calling and humiliating me and leaving terrible messages. After four months of this I called corporate and the regional manager called me was extremely rude I could not get a word in. I plan on sharing this on all my social media sites and possibly suing for harassment. I have proof of this as I recorded the calls and the rudeness.

Don't do business with them it will be your biggest mistake in life.

If you want a peaceful existence however if you want to be harassed go for it they are inconsiderate and don't know how to treat humans!As soon as my account is paid off I WILL NEVER do business with Aaron's ever ever ever again!

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Attitude of the workers or the regional manager.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hello,

I am sorry you feel that way and hope there is something we can do to help resolve the issues you may be having.We value your business!

Can you please email us at myexperience@aaron.com with a good cont number and email address so we can look more into this for you!We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala