I've been a customer for several years of an Aarons in Louisiana.I purchased several items-paid for them in full, including this computer I am typing on.

Service was good up to the last 8 to 10 months. Incompetent, RUDE sale associates. I have paid them every 2 weeks (and every WEEK for the past month); they still call and harass for payment. Last week I received 5 calls in 2 days from DIFFERENT people.

They obviously did not know how to update their system.

And when I finish paying off this poor quality merchandise I have now (about 2 months left, so I don't want to send it back-I've paid too much), I will NEVER buy anything else from Aarons!There are better places in town, I am sure!

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

Aarons - Wooden Dining Room Set Review from Hartford, Connecticut Aarons "I brought a wood table set from Aarons in East Hartford CT. Table was fine but legs on all chairs and bench broke within a matter of days. The customer..." Read more Aarons - Bedroom  Set Review from Kent, Washington Aarons "I rented a bedroom set from Aaron's and every since they dropped the bed off , I had been being bit by something. I didn't know what until a couple..." Read more Aarons - I was sold some damage furniture from your Tifton store and the store manager Mike is very rude about it and calling me a liar Aarons "I constanly ask them since november about fixing the sofa and it took them til yesterday to do so and i refuse to make another payment til it was fixed..." Read more Aarons - Furniture Rental Review Aarons "I purchased a bedroom set from aarons on nov 1st it was delivered the 3rd of nov. I started getting bit up and was wondering why an when i pulled..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more Another Tophatter Screwup Tophatter "ILess than a week ago I bid and won a beautiful and bright, colorful Indian tapestry of an Elephant. What Bluelans sent was a cheap, thin small totally wrong item..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more