Arrons is a rip off you over pay for items and they have no customer service at all.There are no days od grace for late payment or customer loyalty.

I gave them my bank card to process my payments as well as went through the calander year to give the exact dates inwhich to do so. These people can not follow directions and always forgot to run the payments an then they want to call and get crazy. There need to be a law to protect the renters from rude, stuipd , managment.

This just goes to prove t6hat they don't deserve or need or want good paying customers.Yet they alway want to send you something because you are a prefered customer what a loas od bull.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

@ Pissedbird - Thank you for your review in reference to your local Aaron's store.I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please know that customer service is Aaron's #1 priority and we definitely appreciate you bringing these types of issues to our attention. I have forwarded your review to the Regional Manager of your local Aaron's store to further research and handle accordingly.

Please contact me at 678-402-3403 or by email @ response@aarons.com if you need further assistance or have any additional questions.Thanks - Jessica