Went to Arron's to get a computer and set a plan to have the payment taken off my credit card on the 5th of each month.Starting on the 1st I started getting calls for payment.

I got so made I returned the product un opened on the 4th and told them I never wanted to hear from them again since I was payed up until the 6th. Today I come home to a letter on my door telling me that I now owe them 140.00 for the next month. I go down to the store pissed as *** to be told by the manager that it's no big deal. Coming home to find letters on my door is a big deal to me.

Then he told me that there is nothing you can do it's corp. fault. I'm sorry blaming someone else I can't stand. And being told that there is nothing I can do *** with that.

I am going to raise my voice and tell as many people I can that it would be wise to spend there money else where.They are not the only store in this country there are many places that want you and will teart you with way more respect.

Review about: Aarons Manager.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

psandhu

Hi,

My law firm is investigating claims against Aaron’s and their deceptive leasing practices. If you are interested in learning more and becoming part of the lawsuit you can contact me, Patrice Sandhu, at psandhu@susmangodfrey.com or Katherine Hoek at khoek@susmangodfrey.com.

Thanks,

Patrice

#571947

My payment in Oklahoma is set up for the 15th of each month, and on the first of the month they are calling me multiple times a day.So this month i went in on the 16th (one day late), they were knocking on my door the morning of the 16th.

are u kidding me? i went up to store to make my payment and then i had to pay 10.00 more.

i was beyong upset.but i need a washer so ill be watching it from now on