Style and Design

Ive had a lease with them for a waher and dryer since September of 2016. I have gotten down to last $550 to pay on it and my lease was terminated.

I have missed a payment ny a day or two previously and it's not been a problem. This is the same Oxford, NC location who allowed an employee to FRAUDULENTLY place a stero system in my name and the store's manager signed off on. Now they have hired a manager who was fired from their Roxboro location for stealing money. I had an incident with her as well.

Gave her $60 to pay a $42.69 payment. Sje only gave me back $7. Had I not noticed she would have kept my change. I went back in the store to get it and she didnt even come to the register to count the drawer for an overage.

She sent an employee to do it. I will be contacting corporate AGAIN as soon as business hours resume! I will NEVER EVER do business with them again.

I dont care if they're giving stuff away for free. I DONT WANT IT!!!!

Review about: Aarons Appliance Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hello,

Wow, I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. We greatly appreciate your business and value you as a customer.

We want to help resolve any issues. We can be reached at myexperience@aarons.com. Please include your first and last name, phone number, zip code and a brief description of the issue at hand so we can look more into it.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kala

Clearly I was typing fast. Beyond typos, you get the point!