Bethany, Oklahoma

Do not trust the sales people here. I specifically expressed my concern that I was not living in OK for much longer but I needed furniture.

The sales guy told me "no problem, you can return it anytime and you wont be charged." Two months later I called saying I need to move to NY and same guy once again says "No problem, we come pick it up, you wont be charged for anything anymore." Ok great for me. Next month, they charge me.

I call the manager and he said "well the sales is not responsible for the account so he wouldn't know."The sales guy SHOULD KNOW what to tell a customer. I would NEVER recommend this company.

Reason of review: Lied to my face.

Preferred solution: I returned the furniture Sept 25 and was charged for the month of October. I would like to be refunded for the month of October..

Aarons Cons: Being scammed and lied to.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Sorry to hear that this is the experience you have had and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you can send an email to response@aarons.com that includes the name on your lease agreement, the local store that you were working with, and your best contact number we can forward your concern to upper management for resolution.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks