I recently rented a refrigerator from Aarons on Branchview Dr. in Concord, NC. When I received the appliance, the guard on the bottom and a door shelf in the freezer were missing. I can live with that and can pick them up the next time I am in the store.

I ran into some financial problems at the beginning of November. I made a payment on the 10th of the month. My supervisor gave me a note this past week with a message to call Aarons, which I did. They wanted me to make a payment, which I can't until the end of the month. The person I spoke with wanted me to bring a post-dated check to the store on Friday and I told him I would try to.

I got sick the next day and was in bed all day Friday so I couldn't make it to the store. I sent an email to Aarons stating my anger about the treatment I was receiving, i.e, the phone calls, etc.

The district manager called me late Friday afternoon and proceeded to berate me, did not believe anything I told him and in the end it is the consumer that is wrong..the store is right in what they are doing.

As soon as I can obtain another refrigerator, Aarons can take this refrigerator and...well, you know what they can do with it.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments