1.4
Style and Design

I rented a washer/dryer duo the last day of June during a promotion.I received the merchandise a week later but the store was trying to collect a full payment on the first even though my first payment want due until August 1, 2017.

Then $80 in late fees was added to my account and I was given the runaround to have it removed. People showed up at my house claiming to come and collect the merchandise for non payment yet I've only had it for two weeks and was not due for a payment. After going back and forth with them I told them at the end of August to come and pick back up the merchandise that I will not be continuing my contact with them into September. They said ok but instead of picking up merchandise they kept having different people call me for payment.

I suffered a leg injury and have been learning to walk again without assistance and informed the store to schedule a pick up time with me because of rehab. They would show up when I was not home frightening my children banging on the doors and windows! When I would call and say that I am home and to come....No One would show! Finally, when they picked up the merchandise, they scratched it up dragging it on the floor,ground, and truck!

Saying they not going tell they damaged it.I stood in my door and watched them damage the merchandise and speak badly about ME!

Review about: Aarons Maytag Washer And Dryer Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hello,

This is a very unfortuante situation.We would love to hear more about this situation.

Can you please email us at myexperience@aarons.com and include your first abd last name, store info that you are having issues with, phone number number and zip code.

Kala