Rochester, Indiana

Arrons delivered my washer & drier and changed the plugin and wired it wrong , so when the drier was turned on it fried the breaker in the breaker box .The say could of been something else wow its a brand new breaker box and the house has just recently been remodled , prior renters had a washer & drier and it worked .

I feel like they admitted guilt when they paid for the new breaker ! Altho they did spend alot of time tring to resovle this issue , with the drier not heating up , it was thier mistake that cause the problem . I could have hired a eletrician to come in and fix the breaker , but elected to do the work myself . witch saved Arrons money .

I had the drier for a week before I ever got to use it and spent money at the laundrymat that I did'nt have , I was encouraged by the service that I got , but discouraged with the experience & capabilaty of thier hired help to do a job right ! I have sent the washer & drier back do to the Logansport In. store not whating to give any kind of an adjustment on all these problems that I had . I am a retired construction worker with many years experiance in supervision , have been a Manager , supervisor , forman in different phases of construction if this is the type of employees that Aarons hires including Nick at the Logansport store I better come out of retirement cause I would personally fire every one of them .

There was a simple solution to this whole problem and the store , Nick , was unwilling to work with me as a customer .

Signed One Pissed Off Customer !!!!!!!

Review about: Aarons Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments