Dallas, Texas

Over the past six years, we havebought over 12,000 dollars worth of furniture and electronics from Aarons. We are currently paying on a refrigerator, recliner, and a 42 inch flat screen tv.

In august I noticed the tv had spots where the color and picture were distorted so I called the store and they said they would have the manager call me about it. I never received a call. In total I placed 48 calls to the store over the next six months everytime I went in to make my payment I mentioned the problem which by this time is a huge problem as the spots are now almost as big as the entire screen. They finally showed up, took the tv, and brought it back a month later claiming it was fixed.

Yesterday we turned it on and the spots are as big as ever. I called the store, the manager promised to be here today to look at it and swore to get the problem resolved. He never showed, didn't call and wouldn't take my calls at all stating he was too busy to deal with quote "my ***". I am so upset about this!

We are almost done paying for everything and I refuse to get stuck with a tv I have paid 2000 dollars for that is a piece of ***. HELP!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

• Call option

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I would be more than happy to further research this for you. Please contact me at response@aarons.com or at 678-402-3403 to further resolve.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks - Jessica