Contact Aarons

02:19 AVG CALL DURATION
2% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Aarons to Ask about:

Payments and Charges:

• “Local store would not accept my payment”
  • “Because I had to make a 40 mile trip to prove a payment was made that your store claimed wasnt”
  • “To make a complaint and a payment arrangement”

Account:

• “To file a complaint Arron’s gave account information to daugher”
  • “The reason I am calling corporate today it's because of the negligence of the Aaron's store located on East Washington Street Indianapolis Indiana they are constantly putting my account in jeopardy overcharging throwing me into overdraft with my che”
  • “Account”

Staff:

• “*** tv servicerepair”
  • “Service from a specific store and payment arrangements”
  • “Can not get rental center to come out for a service call.”

Request for Information:

• “Ask about a price”
  • “Request refund”
  • “Issues at the storeYANCEY ABOUT WANTING A PRINT OUT OF HOW MUCH I OWE ON EACH ONE OF MY ACCOUNTS BUT THEY SAID THAT THEY COULDN'T BUT THEY HAVE DONE IT IN THE PAST”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Delivery driver from cleburne tx store broke my porch. And my 3 year old fell threw it due to them not fixing it like they said.”
  • “Delivery questions”
  • “Non delivery”

Employment:

• “I need my 1099misc to file my account”
  • “Pay stub”
  • “Job”

Return/ Replace:

• “Over 48 hr and no returned call”
  • “We have been waiting for a replacement stove for almost two weeks and had an employee from the store we're renting from, hang up on me because I asked for corporate's number... I was told we'd have a replacement yesterday but still nothing.”
  • “Have not received product replacement”

Product/ Service:

• “Complaint about product”
  • “Fed up with product”
  • “About my bedroom set”

Website/ Application:

• “Application status”
  • “Application does not sumit...taxation question has a block”
  • “Check on application”

Refund:

• “Your burlington iowa location thought it was funny he put me on hold for 11 minutes because a customer came in while i was in the middle of speaking to him. I want a refund for the washer i ordered online last night.”
  • “A refund that i have been waiting for two weeks and kevin the store manager have been giving me the run around”
  • “Because I need my money back from them”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “I canceled my order but never got my down payment back”
  • “Order was cancelled”

Cards:

• “Branch ran debit card without permossion”

Other:

• “Family oost everything in house fire in Baycity tx”
  • “Police report”
  • “Bedbugs and rudeness”

Aarons Rating Stats

2.5 out of 5 stars
based on 570 reviews

Rating stats

About Aarons

Top 5 Likes about Aarons

Leaving, Salespeople were helpful, Original staff and service, Original staff, Liked manager we had before we moved

Top 5 Dislikes about Aarons

Poor customer service, Manager, Being scammed and lied to, Outright lied, Gm manager very rude

Summary

Aaron’s, Inc. is a large lease-to-own retailer. The company was founded by R. Charles Loudermilk in June 1995. Its headquarters is based in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Aaron’s specializes in leasing and retailing of the following products: Furniture, Electronics, Appliances, and Smartphones. Featured brands include Dell, Asus, HP, Samsung, Philips, and many more. The company provides several payment options: 12-month plan, 18-month plan, 24-month plan, and plus 120 days same as cash plan. All plans include product service, repair, free delivery, and set-up. In 2014 Aaron’s, Inc. purchased Progressive Leasing. There are more than 2000 company locations in 48 US states, the District Columbia, and Canada.

Aarons reviews and complaints

VISAPayPal

Edit Description
Show

Aarons Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Aarons to

1.2
Show

Products and Services Sold by Aarons

Top Rated Reviews

Do you have something to say about Aarons? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup