Aarons Contact Information

Aarons Solution Center:

• (800) 950-7368

Customer Care:

• (877) 607-9999 9 AM–5 PM Eastern Time, Monday - Friday

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Headquarters Address:

6% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Aarons to Ask about:

Payments and Charges:

• “My bill”
  • “Stream smart box asking for upgrade payment i was told never another fee when i bought it store in Albemarle nc said I had to wait on it to upgrade itself. Ive payed 700$ plus and they told. Me it was not there problem. I bought it from you” , Review #1449781
  • “Payment problems”

Staff:

• “Being handled very unprofessionally. Also receiving calls from a worker on his own time.”
  • “Terrible customer service”
  • “Compaints about rude manager”

Account:

• “To pay on my account”
  • “To file a complaint Arron’s gave account information to daugher”
  • “The reason I am calling corporate today it's because of the negligence of the Aaron's store located on East Washington Street Indianapolis Indiana they are constantly putting my account in jeopardy overcharging throwing me into overdraft with my che” , Review #1294936

Request for Information:

• “To talk about a payment that I have to make”
  • “The girl Stephanie,at the store in Indianola,Ms has got to be fired! She’s rude, discussed customers business concerning their accounts with outsiders not on the accounts,and has done something as stupid as charge off on an account that shouldnt be”
  • “Ask about a price”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “I was supposed to have a delivery and Aaron did not call me and tell me that that my delivery was canceled”
  • “Been waiting almost a month for my footboard to be delivered” , Review #1431328
  • “Delivery driver from cleburne tx store broke my porch. And my 3 year old fell threw it due to them not fixing it like they said.”

Product/ Service:

• “My haier tv went out again and I have insurance on it”
  • “Arron clubClub insurance”
  • “Broken tv from earthquake with no loaner provided until new tv arrives at the end of the month or next”

Employment:

• “Pay stub”
  • “I need my 1099misc to file my account” , Review #1273738
  • “Job”

Refund:

• “Wanting my refund”
  • “Refund”
  • “I’ve been waiting 5 days for a refund”

Return/ Replace:

• “Return call”
  • “Over 48 hr and no returned call”
  • “We have been waiting for a replacement stove for almost two weeks and had an employee from the store we're renting from, hang up on me because I asked for corporate's number... I was told we'd have a replacement yesterday but still nothing.” , Review #1210524

Website/ Application:

• “Application questions”
  • “Application status”
  • “Application does not sumit...taxation question has a block”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “I made a purchase online that i need to cancel”
  • “I canceled my order but never got my down payment back”
  • “Order was cancelled”

Cards:

• “Branch ran debit card without permossion”

Other:

• “You keep calling the wrong number.”
  • “Compla”

Rating stats

Rating trend

About Aarons

Top 5 Likes about Aarons

Leaving, Salespeople were helpful, Original staff and service, Initial staff and service, Quality of the products

Top 5 Dislikes about Aarons

Horrible customer service, Manager, Outright lied, Being scammed and lied to, Gm manager very rude

Top 5 Related Companies

Progressive Leasing, Progressive Finance Holdings, Approve Me, Dami Home, Woodhaven Furniture Industries

Summary

Aaron’s, Inc. is a large lease-to-own retailer. The company was founded by R. Charles Loudermilk in June 1995. Its headquarters is based in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Aaron’s specializes in leasing and retailing of the following products: Furniture, Electronics, Appliances, and Smartphones. Featured brands include Dell, Asus, HP, Samsung, Philips, and many more. The company provides several payment options: 12-month plan, 18-month plan, 24-month plan, and plus 120 days same as cash plan. All plans include product service, repair, free delivery, and set-up. In 2014 Aaron’s, Inc. purchased Progressive Leasing. There are more than 2000 company locations in 48 US states, the District Columbia, and Canada.

Aarons reviews and complaints

Aarons is ranked 99 out of 1814 in Furniture and Decor category

Area Served

USA

Payment Methods

VISAPayPalMasterCard

Edit Description

Aarons Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Aarons to

Ricoh
37 reviews
1.3

Products and Services Sold by Aarons

Do you have something to say about Aarons? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup