Aarons Phone Numbers and Emails

Investors/ Franchising
Legal
DMCA Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Aarons Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 950-7368
Total calls: 4 029 Issues resolved: 88 Last call: Apr 19, 2024

What is Aaron's Customer Service Phone Number?

The Aaron customer service phone number is (877) 607-9999 for US customers. When you need help with your account, you can call on this number. The company's customer service aims to respond to all inquiries as promptly as possible. Customer service is available from Monday to Friday during regular business hours. Customers can call this number to resolve issues, ask questions, or receive assistance with their accounts.

Aaron's corporate office phone number is (678) 402-3000. This number is specifically for the corporate office. It's essential to note that this number is not typically used for customer service inquiries but rather for business or corporate-related issues.

What Is Aaron's Head Office Address?

The Aarons head office address is 400 Galleria Pkwy SE #300, Atlanta, GA 30339, USA. This is the central hub for the company's operations, often referred to as the Aarons corporate office. If you need to send any formal correspondence, this is the address you should use. Please remember that visiting the office in person for customer service issues is not recommended, as these are typically handled via phone or online.

What Time Does Aaron’s Open And Close?

Aaron's stores typically open at 9:00 AM and close at 10:00 PM from Monday to Saturday. On Sunday, they are usually open from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM. However, it's worth noting that these hours can vary depending on the location and may be subject to change during holidays or special events. Therefore, it's always a good idea to check the specific opening hours of your local store on Aaron's website or by calling the store directly. These times are given in the local time zone of each store.

Can I Contact Aaron’s Via The Website?

Yes, you can contact Aarons via their website. To do this, visit www.aarons.com and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click on the "Contact Us" link in the footer. You will be redirected to a page where you can fill out a form with your name, email address, phone number, and message. This method of contact is especially convenient for non-urgent inquiries or if you prefer to write out your questions or concerns.

Remember, the response time might be longer than calling Aaron's customer service directly, especially during peak times. For urgent matters, it's recommended to use Aaron's phone number for a quicker response.

PissedConsumer Club

Mondays - Saturdays: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM Eastern

More contact details

Aarons Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Maurice T Wpx
Worst experience ever
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Worst I ever had and the problem still not resolved and no one called or email me back to try and help me this was a complete waste of time.

Melissa O Obp
Was treated like crap and they made changes to my acct without permission
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

It was my worst experience and Tyrone made a lot of mistakes and was rude on phone plus they messed up on my acct several times and they don't take care of there customers

How Good is Aarons's Customer Service?

Nuri Hql
Nuri Hql
Feels Disappointed | Mar 02, 2024

The lady jasmine I spoke to seemed genuinely concerned with the problem I'm having with the anderson store

Lakely Jxd
Lakely Jxd
Feels Disappointed | Jan 28, 2024

My customer service agent was very helpful and attentive. I give her 10 stars. She is excellent at her jobs.

Airyana Sst
Airyana Sst
Feels Satisfied | Jan 09, 2024

I called and left my phone number and name and someone from customer service called me back within a hour took my information and my complaints and the next morning my complaints were resolved thank you very much.

Jaley Igk
Jaley Igk
Feels Disappointed | Dec 22, 2023

I waited on hold for 3 *** hours yesterday and 2 *** hours today and still haven't talked to 1 *** person!!!! I've paid off thousands of dollars with u guys but im turning my *** in because I ordered a damn gamin computer online and I did this on Dec 14 in the eve just like the store rep guy said and it would be here b4 christmas and when I go to check at this store in Kinston nc where I've bought so much stuff, the guy says I'll have to order it all over again and I don't know why??? I got all the paperwork in my email and paid the 1 dollar and it came out of my account t and here it is 2 days b4 christmas and my faughters christmas might be ruined because of your sgitty service!!!!!

Shukri Nzu
Shukri Nzu
Feels Disappointed | Aug 29, 2023

Took a total of 80+ from my account. Only supposed pay 10.82.

Randall W Rqm

8% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Aarons?

Staff Question:

• “I was offended by a manager”
  • “Complaint about manager”
  • “About customer service from company”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Pay bill”
  • “Payment came out of my account a week early”
  • “Why my bill went up”

Request for Information Question:

• “I want to track my order”
  • “About a bill”
  • “Need to talk to regional mgr Juan about my account”

Account Question:

• “Issue with my account”
  • “My account should be paid off”
  • “Was treated like crap and they made changes to my acct without permission”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Order a riding pony 42 in. Cut for $ 105.00 today”
  • “Damaged product upon arrival”
  • “I ordered a computer on the 14th so it can make it by christmas all my paperwork is filled out they took my 1 dollar and now they say they cant find it”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Never received refund”
  • “Late delivery”
  • “My order never arrived”

Refund Question:

• “I have an issue i demand a refund because they took a payment when talked to the manager to change the date to February 8th because i have to pay my rent now i maybe getting evicted. And then the manager said if I give you a refund I'm going to come”
  • “Refund for online shipment”
  • “Refund on my paycheck”

Employment Question:

• “Paystubs”
  • “For a job at the store in Independence, Mo.”
  • “Payroll”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Hello, my name is Jennifer 12 I live at 358 Lincoln street Concord, North Carolina, and i have a 65 inch TV in a fireplace from Aaron's and I'm close to pay my bill but last month was a difficult month where they took out half the money. But they did”
  • “A tv that couldnt be fixed or replaced”
  • “I would like to get some help with having my washer returned I sent it to be fixed it's been almost a month they haven't sent me a loaner”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “To cancel a order.”
  • “My recent order has been cancelled”
  • “Need to cancel a order”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Items on web site not available at store”
  • “0n application”
  • “Filling application”

Cards Question:

• “Money took off my card”
  • “Aaron is taking money off my card that shouldn't be”
  • “I've been dealing with irons for a while now I even let you all get your money off my card first it is not my fault that y'all don't get your money all at one time”

Other Question:

• “Threatening text”
  • “My order”
  • Being harassed by 3 of ur employee

About

Related Companies

Progressive Leasing, Vive Financial, Hc Processing Center, Progressive Finance Holdings, The Helpcard

Summary

Aaron’s, Inc. is a large lease-to-own retailer. The company was founded by R. Charles Loudermilk in June 1995. Its headquarters is based in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Aaron’s specializes in leasing and retailing of the following products: Furniture, Electronics, Appliances, and Smartphones. Featured brands include Dell, Asus, HP, Samsung, Philips, and many more. The company provides several payment options: 12-month plan, 18-month plan, 24-month plan, and plus 120 days same as cash plan. All plans include product service, repair, free delivery, and set-up. In 2014 Aaron’s, Inc. purchased Progressive Leasing. There are more than 2000 company locations in 48 US states, the District Columbia, and Canada.

Aarons reviews and complaints

1.6
Buddys Home Furnishings
738 reviews
1.8
Do you have something to say about Aarons? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup