Aarons Contact Information

Aarons Solution Center:

• (800) 950-7368

Customer Care:

• (877) 607-9999 9 AM–5 PM Eastern Time, Monday - Friday

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Headquarters Address:

02:17 AVG CALL DURATION
6% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Aarons to Ask about:

Payments and Charges:

• “Because I believe I wasover charged for a wash machine”
  • “Payment issue”
  • “Wrongful payment”

Account:

• “To pay on my account”
  • “To file a complaint Arron’s gave account information to daugher”
  • “The reason I am calling corporate today it's because of the negligence of the Aaron's store located on East Washington Street Indianapolis Indiana they are constantly putting my account in jeopardy overcharging throwing me into overdraft with my che”

Staff:

• “Unorganized and Unprofessional”
  • “Pissed off lack of service”
  • “*** tv servicerepair”

Request for Information:

• “The girl Stephanie,at the store in Indianola,Ms has got to be fired! She’s rude, discussed customers business concerning their accounts with outsiders not on the accounts,and has done something as stupid as charge off on an account that shouldnt be”
  • “Request refund”
  • “Ask about a price”

Employment:

• “Pay stub”
  • “I need my 1099misc to file my account”
  • “Job”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Delivery driver from cleburne tx store broke my porch. And my 3 year old fell threw it due to them not fixing it like they said.”
  • “Delivery questions”
  • “Non delivery”

Product/ Service:

• “Im having a problem with one of the aarons store ive been a good customer and i get treated bad from this one store i got a washer and dryer my dryer has broken down now two times and. They brought me a loner and now it broke”
  • “They broke the mirror off my car Friday can't drive it have to keep it inside no one has contacted me from the insurance company or nowhere else we need a car to drive in her car fixed my next call is to a lawyer”
  • “Limitations of insurance not covering a light in a fridge”

Return/ Replace:

• “Over 48 hr and no returned call”
  • “We have been waiting for a replacement stove for almost two weeks and had an employee from the store we're renting from, hang up on me because I asked for corporate's number... I was told we'd have a replacement yesterday but still nothing.”
  • “Have not received product replacement”

Website/ Application:

• “Application status”
  • “Application does not sumit...taxation question has a block”
  • “Check on application”

Refund:

• “Wanting my refund”
  • “Your burlington iowa location thought it was funny he put me on hold for 11 minutes because a customer came in while i was in the middle of speaking to him. I want a refund for the washer i ordered online last night.”
  • “A refund that i have been waiting for two weeks and kevin the store manager have been giving me the run around”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “I canceled my order but never got my down payment back”
  • “Order was cancelled”

Cards:

• “Branch ran debit card without permossion”

Other:

Rating stats

Rating trend

About Aarons

Top 5 Likes about Aarons

Leaving, Salespeople were helpful, Original staff and service, Initial staff and service, Original staff

Top 5 Dislikes about Aarons

Poor customer service, Manager, Being scammed and lied to, Outright lied, Gm manager very rude

Top 5 Related Companies

Progressive Leasing, Progressive Finance Holdings, Approve Me, Dami Home, Woodhaven Furniture Industries

Summary

Aaron’s, Inc. is a large lease-to-own retailer. The company was founded by R. Charles Loudermilk in June 1995. Its headquarters is based in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Aaron’s specializes in leasing and retailing of the following products: Furniture, Electronics, Appliances, and Smartphones. Featured brands include Dell, Asus, HP, Samsung, Philips, and many more. The company provides several payment options: 12-month plan, 18-month plan, 24-month plan, and plus 120 days same as cash plan. All plans include product service, repair, free delivery, and set-up. In 2014 Aaron’s, Inc. purchased Progressive Leasing. There are more than 2000 company locations in 48 US states, the District Columbia, and Canada.

Aarons reviews and complaints

VISAPayPalMasterCard

Edit Description
Show

Aarons Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Aarons to

2557 reviews
1.8
Show

Products and Services Sold by Aarons

Do you have something to say about Aarons? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup