Houston, Texas

I ordered an Television and I had issues with the back forth of getting my TV. If I make an appointment to deliver between 5-9 since they don't give you an actual time.

It should not take 3 times to get a Television delivered. And it was not on my fault at all. First I did not get a respond back. I called and excuses.

So it was rescheduled once again I waited. And nothing. So I talked to the manager again. Promise to have the t out here between 5 -9 again.

Well strike 3 again. So when I called morning and express my concerns he said I. Will have seen me to be at your home when u get there. I stated I will be home at 230.

I get a he said I will have someone there at 230. I said fine. I get a call an was told that make sure I'm here.

Some nerve to say that to me. When I was here all the other the other times.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

Feel free to email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and contact number and we look into any issues you may be having with local store. We can help resolve those issues!

Kala