1808 E Hwy 66, Gallup, NM 87301, USA

I went in to pay a payment on account on Friday 11-3-17 I ask the cashier how many more payment I had left she just got smart with me and I told why do you have to be rude I just ask you how many more payment I ask where is your manager can I talk to him she said go ahead and tell my boss he's not going to get mad at me if she want me to go ahead and tell him why did she said it in a low voice she kept talk back to me so I was upset and yell out for the manager all this time the manager was just right behind me and didn't said anything I told him your cashier was being rude he didn't said anything to her what kind manager is he were the customer we should be treat right Aaron's make money from us for us to be treat like this after we pay our account off were not going to get anymore stuff from Aaron's we have good credit with Aaron's thank you for take the time to read my Complaint this happen in Gallup Aaron's store 1808 E Highway 66 505-726-2858

Review about: Aarons Cashier.

I didn't like: Sale person was rude.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you making us aware.Can you please send us an email to myexperience@aarons.com and include your first and last name, store info, zip code and a good contact number.

We can look moreinfo this.

Kala