Jacksonville, Florida
2.5

Hi My name is samuel tyson. I have been an customer for numerous of years since you were open .

I have never had any problems with any of your people except mike at the store on main street in jacksonville florida . I am on oxygen and a heart patient and I have never been talked to so rudely and never had anything repossed . His name is mike and he is the GM but he needs training every one has hard times and you should understand they debited my account ahead of time and talked to me rudly .

The better business told me to contact you first. I onely had 5 payments left on my tv and he took it with out giving me a chance my phone number is 9046527076 Email is:samtyson038@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Lg Tv Rental.

Aarons Cons: Way i was treated, You manger be rude again, Gm manager very rude, Harassment, I cant get a refund.

Comments

the address of aarons 5405 north main street jax fl. 32208 (904)356-4690

No it has not been resolved

LuckyDogCares
#1200641

Hi Samuel,

Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primarily name on the account, store name, zip code and the best contact number so we can look into this for you. We greatly appreciate your business and want to help!

Kala