1275 Liberty St, Springfield, MA 01104
3.0

I am a faithful customer I pay every month. This month I had an issue with my pay and I let the store I will pay them once my pay is deposited.

They ran my card without my authorization and overdrew my bank account. When I call to have it fixed I received nothing but rudeness I informed them the situation and was told to go down to the store and was spoken to with straight disrespect. I don’t think this is how they were trained to treat their customers. They are always rude and extremely disrespectful.

I mean I’m one of the good customers that pay every month and they treat me like crap I can only imagine how they treat the ones that don’t. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Customer Care.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hi, We are sorry to hear of your experience with your local Aaron's store.Please send us an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number. Please include your reference number from your post and where you left your review. -Tavius

Aarons Reviews