Paterson, New Jersey
1.9

On Saturday, 9/10/16 - an employee picked up a payment check for $141.00 that was predated for 9/14/2016. The employee called the store to make sure that it was okay for us to do that. It was approved. On 9/13/16, when I checked on my banking account - the check was cashed when I specifically predated it and now we have a negative balance, plus an extra $35.00 was charged.

I am very disappointed the way that this was handled. It just goes to prove that Aaron's is not to be trusted. I have purchased many items from Aaron's (pay to own). After I finish paying what I owe, I will never ever purchase from Aaron's again. This is not the first time that they do something unprofessional.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Aarons Cons: Did not get furniture on time.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

I am sorry that you feel that way and apologize on the behalf of the on your not so great experience. We are here to help resolve any issues you may be having.

Please feel free to email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and the best contact number and we will gladly look into and future issues.

Kala