Aarons - Broken porcelain twin dolls swing

Aaron's driver broke the swing, as it fell to the floor, of these lovely twin Indian porcelain dolls.Headquarters said that they were going to call me back yesterday and neglected to do so!

This is bad business! I have to remind everyone that I am NOT an Aaron's customer! But this bully came to my house banging on my door as if he was the police, looking for a 32 inch Magnavox television that I do not own. I PAID for a 60 inch and my son owns a 55 inch LG, if I wanted to utilize Aaron's in the future they ruined it!

My dolls cost me $27.99 plus tax and I got them from North Carolina.

When will I be reimbursed?Did you think that I forgot how this savage banged down my door causing them to break?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Being scammed and lied to
    • Poor customer service
    • Cheating you out of money

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
I want my property reimbursed
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #888678 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aarons? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 28 #1191414 White Plains, New York

Oh No! I am so sorry to hear about your swing. We will gladly look into this for you and see if there is something that can be done. Can you you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and the best contact number. We look forward to hearing from you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aarons. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Aarons.
Filing a new complaint about