Aaron's driver broke the swing, as it fell to the floor, of these lovely twin Indian porcelain dolls.Headquarters said that they were going to call me back yesterday and neglected to do so!

This is bad business! I have to remind everyone that I am NOT an Aaron's customer! But this bully came to my house banging on my door as if he was the police, looking for a 32 inch Magnavox television that I do not own. I PAID for a 60 inch and my son owns a 55 inch LG, if I wanted to utilize Aaron's in the future they ruined it!

My dolls cost me $27.99 plus tax and I got them from North Carolina.

When will I be reimbursed?Did you think that I forgot how this savage banged down my door causing them to break?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. user22350137 stated that there is a room for improvement of being scammed and lied to and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of aarons vehicle driver and associated monetary loss in the amount of $28. Aarons needs to "i want my property reimbursed" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aarons vehicle driver in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aarons.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
White Plains, New York, United States #1191414
Aarons Verified Representative

Oh No!I am so sorry to hear about your swing.

We will gladly look into this for you and see if there is something that can be done.

Can you you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and the best contact number.We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala