Brooklyn, New York

Aaron's driver broke the swing, as it fell to the floor, of these lovely twin Indian porcelain dolls. Headquarters said that they were going to call me back yesterday and neglected to do so!

This is bad business! I have to remind everyone that I am NOT an Aaron's customer! But this bully came to my house banging on my door as if he was the police, looking for a 32 inch Magnavox television that I do not own. I PAID for a 60 inch and my son owns a 55 inch LG, if I wanted to utilize Aaron's in the future they ruined it!

My dolls cost me $27.99 plus tax and I got them from North Carolina.

When will I be reimbursed? Did you think that I forgot how this savage banged down my door causing them to break?

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Vehicle Driver.

Preferred solution: I want my property reimbursed .

Aarons Cons: Being scammed and lied to, Poor customer service, Cheating you out of money.

Comments

I think Aaron's is unbeatable for their prices and service. Go to the rent a center website and look at the prices for almost the exact same things, OUTRAGEOUS!

And if you are a little late with your payment they have always worked with me.

There not at your door, beating and banging to collect their merchandise. I think Aaron's is AWESOME!

LuckyDogCares
#1191414

Oh No! I am so sorry to hear about your swing.

We will gladly look into this for you and see if there is something that can be done.

Can you you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and the best contact number. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala