3409 N Belt Line Rd, Irving, TX 75062, USA

I am in Irving Texas My account is in Irving. I have paid on my bedroom suite for 2 years this past June..

I was told my last payment was in June.. I have over paid plus my late charges.. They sometimes came to my resident and collected with no receipt book and I still made my payment cause I thought I trusted the manager.. Come to find out they was calling to see where my payment was..I still payed because I had no receipt to show for it..

Now they are calling saying it want be paid off till september… I am wanting the cooperate office to call me or email me because this is not right..conniedeedaviss@gmail.com …. I have several problems with management being rude at this store.. I work to hard just to give my money away over and over..I have used Arrons quite a few times before and never had a problem like this..Please contact me so this can be resolved immediately.. My phone number is 469-955-4549..

MY name is Connie Davis..

I even moved and tried to call them several times to move my bedroom suite for me.. They said that was just a courtesty and they wouldn't..

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Aarons Pros: Original staff and service.

Aarons Cons: Cheating you out of money, Being scammed and lied to.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hi Connie, We have filed an issue regarding your concerns with your local store. Our Divisional Management Team will contact you within 48 business hours to assist you further.

Thank you for your patience. -Tavius

Aarons Reviews