Nashville, Tennessee

My name is Tina, I got a bedroom suite from Aarons on Murfressboro Road nashville, tn - I ask them to come and move my furniture to a new home and when they came out they told me I had bedbugs, I check the furniture with them and I did not see any bedbugs and I kept telling them to show me, they could not show me the bedbugs they just kept telling me to look at this glue like substance that was holding the rails together and saying look that is the eggs, I told them they were full of *** and moved the bed myself, since then I have moved back home and wanted to return the merchandise, they refused to take the furniture and told me that if I did not finish paying for the furniture that they would take a warrant out for my arrest for theft of property. I have not stole there property, they know where the property is and they can come and get the property, I have proof there is no bedbugs, I got an exterminator to come out and give me an estimate to prove I have no bedbugs.

This is just a trick to make someone keep there furniture. They also lie, they tell me one thing and then turn around and do another. The one man named AL is a down right straight out liar, he will tell you one thing and then when it comes down to time to do what he says he will lie and say he said something that he did not say or that you said something or done something you did not do.

I am so sick of Aarons. I wish I had never of got anything from them, I loved the people that were there prior to the ones that are in that office now, the only one that seem to have any since out of all of them is Justine.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aarons Cons: Being mislead, Are you kidding, Customer service, Manager.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

We take these issues very seriously and want to help resolve these issues for you. Can you please email us details at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and the best number to reach you at. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala