1499 N Susquehanna Trail, Selinsgrove, PA 17870, USA

I AM SO TIRED OF THIS COMPANY. UGH!

I have been a customer of theirs FOR YEARS. Given them THOUSANDS of dollars and you know that I have way over paid for furniture from them! I am RARELY late. This time I was 3 days late and they were already calling my references to ask them to call them!

I am so angry i am spitting nails -- seriously I paid them today (only a few days late) and have contacted their corporate office and filed multiple complaints. I am also having them REMOVE their *** out of my apartment when my next payment comes due. Disgusting!

NEVER have I met a group of slimebags like that.

Giving references doesnt give them permisssion to call them when i am just 3 days behind!I can see if it if I were off grid for a week or 2 MAYBE but 3 days?? Someone needs to put these people behind bars NOW.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Furniture Leasing.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

This is very unfortunate and I am sorry that you feel this way. We can look more into this and see if there is something that can possibly be done to end this from happening in the future.

You can email us at response@aarons.com with account info and we can will further into.

Kala

Meggie

LOL. It seems like Aarons got you out of your safe space.

I'm trying to think of an easy way to avoid such a situation. Hmmm....this is tough.

Oh, I know! Pay your bills!

Aarons Reviews