In March of this year I went in and purchased a washer and dryer at our Freya location store.When they were delivered they were left in my laundry room by the dwlivery men who told me they couldnt hook them up.

After a solid week of buying washer hoses, drain hoses, and dryer vents I finally.talked my dauvhters boyfriend i to hooking them up for me. In August I cled the store to let them know so.ething was wrong with the washer and it wasnt spinning the clothes out. They said they would send a guy out. Nobody ever showed up.

In October the washer stops spinning at all and a guy is finally sent out. They rake it to repair and leave me a loaner. The.loaner floods the emtire room and doesnt drain or spin. The next day the dryer no longer hears or turns off.

8 months old and BOTH machines go out. Today they delivered my new set. Two weeks late and guess what... the dryer doesnt have heat.

I am done!!

When I call to speak to someone they i form me they will try to get a person out this week.I am astoh ded by the lack of custo.er service or empathy theae guys have shown.

Review about: Aarons Customer Care.

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hello,

Wow, this is very unfortuante.We greatly appreciate your bsuiness and want to help as much possible get this resolved!

Can you pease send us a email to myexperience@aarons.com and include your first and last name, store info that you leased item from, phone number and zip code so we can find your account and make upper management aware of this issue.

Kala