Nashville, Tennessee

So last Saturday I decided to lease a tv from the Gallatin TN store in time for the LSU and Alabama game. The sales associate told me all I had to do was pick my tv and stand and I could take it home.

He new why I wanted the tv because we discussed our opinions of the potential outcome. I left work a few hours early to be there before there store closed and signed there agreement and paid for the month. When I asked were to retrieve my items as I was informed i could take them with me intime for the big game, the informed me it was company policy that they had to deliver the items and Monday morning would be the earliest. I'm not upset with there policy.

I'm angry that they really didn't seem to concerned with customer satisfaction. When I explained to them that I left

work early because of what there sales associate told me and for what? Now I also have to miss more work so I can be here for there Monday delivery. Well, its Monday almost 130 pm and nobody is here.

I called and was told a couple of hours. Aarons, you have lied to me twice, cost me time at work, and have not delivered my product that I've already paid for.

Your Gallatin TN store does not give two cares about your customers and if they are the face of Aarons in my neighborhood then I feel sorry for you. I only wish that Michael Waltrip and David Ruetiman would lease from you before they put there good name with your poor customer satisfaction, lies, and loss of income.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Tv Rental.

Comments

Jim

Well, Aarons made it right. They did try

Jim

Well, I had an inspiring chat with you. However it appears my original complaint holds true.

Nobody from aarons has attempted to contact me. If your someone considering leasing anything from Aarons I would strongly suggest you look elsewhere.

You might pay more, but odds are they'll care about satisfaction. If your reading this Mr Waltrip, I would suggest you remove your good name from this sponsor.

LuckyDogCares

I apologize about your inconveince with your local Aaron's store. I would like to further resovle your complaint.

Please contact me at 678-402-3403 or by email at jessica.rudnick@aarons.com.

I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thanks - Jessica