3.0

I brought a wood table set from Aarons in East Hartford CT. Table was fine but legs on all chairs and bench broke within a matter of days.

The customer service waa by far the worst i've ever seen in my life.

Several appointments were scheduled to fix the chairs but the representatives never showed.

When calling to resolve issue, staff couldn't explain why I had set aside 4 hours of my time twice and no one arrived to fix my issue.

Instead of new chairs, the store ordered new legs to the chairs. Since January, this issue has still not been resolved.

I'll never recommend Aarons furnitute to anyone not even an enemy!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wooden dining room set. Aarons needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wooden dining room set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aarons.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hello,

Oh No, this is very unfortunate.I can definitely understand your frustration and would love to help get this issue resolved for you.

Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and best contact number.We can look into this for you.

Kala