Levittown, Pennsylvania

Your service is horrible. We have purchased several items from your store in Bristol, PA & have had a lot of problems with service.

First I call about my washer & dryer with no response until I go into the store after trying to get them out for repair for 3 months. Then our TV goes blue so I call for service. It took 4 days for them to come out. The after 31/2 weeks of not hearing about it I go in to make my payment & ask about my tv.

First they can't find it the when they do 20 min later it's on their display floor. When I say something the lady just says "oh there's a lot in the back so they brought it out here so it wouldn't get cracked or damaged". If they brought it back like they should have it would have been a problem.

So god only know how long they had it back & using it before I came in asking. My husband & I have been good customers & this is how we get treated no thank you I'll go elsewhere from now on.

Diane Wallace

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hi Diane,

We value you as our customer and we greatly appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please email me @ response@aarons.com with your phone # so that we can forward this accordingly to the Regional Management Team to further research and resolve accordingly.

Jessica