Detroit, Michigan
2.0

Not happy with purchase! I have bought from same Aaron's before and all was ok but this purchase was a nitemare!

The store associate knew nothing about tv's or surround sound. So ended up with wrong size tv for room. They brought tv to my home the next day no box no papers no instructions so i am assuming this was a repo tv. Then comes the good part i ask associate to set up my surround sound i figured he knew what he was doing.

After he left was looking for remote for it only to find it still in box not even opened yet!!! He set it up with my dvd remote and said alls good out the door he went!

Aaron's needs to train their employees about all merchandise they are selling. Wont be buying anything electronic from there again!

Chippewa pa

Product or Service Mentioned: Tv.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

I am so sorry to hear this. We greatly appreciate your business and want to help resolve issues you may be having.

Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code, email address and phone number. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala