I recently moved to fayetteville nc from alabama. Now i had
furniture from the aarons there and paid for and recieved amazing
customer service. now the first time i went into the aarons here it is
on pamalee dr in fayetteville nc.
my husband and i walked out becausewe were never greeted to begin with. I called back and the young lady named tabitha answered, i questioned her about the bedroom set and her answer was well i dont know because the sets get moved around.
I then asked who would know and she huffs and says hold on very rudely. She
came back and said i have to come back in the store and pick it out and
when i went inside it was still in the same location, where as it never
got moved like she said. Now I did pick out a brand new set and she
said i would get the bedroom suite off the floor because they didnt
have any in stock and she reassured me it was brand new.
And when I had picked out the furniture it shoudlve been same day delivery because it was only 12 when i was done filling out paperwork. Now i got told that they would deliver it the next day (friday) between 11-3 and i called at 230 the following day to be told that their truck was broke down but yet they dont call people to let them know they werent delivering my furniture.
And yet again it was tabitha who i spoke with and got a very
rude experience with her and i said that i wanted a refund because of
her rudeness and how they couldnt do anything they said they could well
her response is if this is a problem you can come pick it up yourself
as rude as she could be.Then she puts me on hold and comes back and
magically says oh we can deliver them today.
Well after they delivered the furniture the young man says on his way out oh im sure you heard about our truck problems by the way which was a smart *** comment not needed. well my husband and i then go look at our "brand new" furniture and theres nothing new about it. Theres was wood chipped out on the big dresser and paint chippings on the others and they all had gashes in them looking like someone scratched them with a screwdriver.
There were holes in the paneling on the back and my "brand new" mattresses had a big tear on it. Needless to say im not happy at all.The delivery
drivers never even gave us our receipts .Then i call back to complain
and the assisstant manager says theyll pick it up monday first thing,
and tabitha had told her we wanted used furniture which was NEVER the
case and even used im sure aarons never wouldve sold this ***.
well they hadnt showed by noon so we went up there and the manager said it
would be picked up tonight at 7 .Now its 8:51pm monday night and they
said theyre scheleduled to pick up my furniture tomorrow after i spoke
to the manager today in the store who had said she wouldnt even be
there today and she said I would get a full refund well Im now without
my money and have damaged *** in my home. The delivery guys also left
trash all in my yard. Well the manager asked where we lived and they
said they thought our house was on base and theyre the ones that
delivered before so they are playing games and i want my money back or
i will be getting my attorney involved. I ended up getting furniture
from the other aarons on hope mills road and theyre service isnt good
One the young ladies never greeted us either until some employee
came back from lunch and told them to come over to us and the girl
looked like she was zoned out on something she wasnt listening because
just like tabitha she put us down for wrong furniture which was only
the mattress and boxspring so we have to wait a week until the rest of
the furniture comes in friday,and two we got supposedly same day
delivery and they said theyd be here tonight by 4 and its 9:03pm and no
furniture is here surprise surprise.Everytime i call its a problem with
these people and i want something done about this. I am trying to get
the president of aarons contact info because im taking this the highest
i can go.My husband has taken pictures of all the furniture and unless
something is done about this i will be making this public. This is
And its 9:17pm and i just called the hope mills location to see where
my furniture is and no one answered and they never called to say they
were not delivering tonight. so now im highly pissed and i dont even
want to pay for my furniture and dont feel like i should after what ive
been through with not one but two locations. Ive never eperienced customer service at its lowest and i believe aarons should now be on the top 5 of worst service ever and its left a bad taste in my mouth.
understand why. They also scratched my newly painted cream walls when moving things in.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cherry Oak Bedroom Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Aaron's driver broke the swing, as it fell to the floor, of these lovely twin Indian porcelain dolls. Headquarters said that they were going to call me back yesterday and..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "This is an unexpected fortune. They are in a little bit of danger of being held accountable for the reliability of Borealis Face Cream.This is why it's so urgent to..."
- "So the dress comes in and it's gorgeous, I try it on and it doesn't fit but I've taken off the tag not knowing that you can't return like that..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "We took out a 20k travel insurance policy, which carried 150% trip interruption plan; Cost: $1,000. We were to take an expedition to Antarctica, so we booked the insurance from..."
- "In November 2015, I ordered a rug from amazon with tax, shipping and delivery it costed me $834.68. When I was home the day of delivery through the package..."
- "No kidding- Drivetime approved me and I got the car I wanted. I asked lots of questions during the buying process and did not rush to make a decision. My..."