Gonzales, California
2.4

Had the worst experience ever as a consumer. I ordered online for a Ps4 paid the initial payment signed an agreement online and was told that the item would be available in 5 days.

7 days go by and i have to call the hayward store and ask are the items there.They told me no and they would arrive next week. I was led to belive that i would have my items delivered to me and i wouldnt have to go into the store. When the items got there i had to call them they didnt even let me know they arrived. So when i spoke with the hayward manager i was told just come in and all i need to bring is my id.

So i get there and need to give him more references and give my employer info all over again. He asks where is my employers office located and i tell him he does not have an office we just meet up at whatever jobsite we have for that particular job. The hayward manager then calls my boss and asks him where is the office.??? So after taking my payment and making me wait 3 weeks and then to deny me because my boss does not have an office I feel like they really jerked me around.

So now what? I have to wait another 21 days before i get my money back onto my card? Very unprofessional. I also feel descriminated against because i have a friend who recently recieved items and never had to go into the store.

I just dont get it. I knew i should have just stuck with my first mind and chose ren-a-center.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. We greatly appreciate your business and would love to help with any issues you are currently having. Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code, email address and phone number so we can look into this.

Kala