Richardson, Texas

I referred a friend there to rent something and she was told she would get a 50 credit for referring someone. So they asked if I got that as well Manager Shane said yes he would make sure I would.

So when I went to make the payment I took the credit. Now apparently I do not get the credit. My friend went to make her payment and he told her I filled out my check for the wrong amount and failed to date it. He should not be discussing my personal financial matters when it comes to my banking with another customer.

This will be the last time I do business with them. So if you want to keep your personal information such as your check information do not rent from Aarons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Comments

This location in Franklin Indiana has the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life! THEY SHOULD BE CLOSED!

They are all ignorant and completely incompetent. PLEASE DO NOT RENT FROM THIS STORE!!

Aarons Reviews