Mesa, Arizona

Ive been renting furniture from Aaron's sales and Lease for about 2 years. The bedroom set I'm renting to own is only worth about $1000 or not even that.

I only had 3 more payments to make before I fell on hard times and lost my job. I communicated with them how I lost my job and wanted to work with them as far as paying them because I was almost done with my payments. My only means of communication ( my cellular) was disconnected and my means of transportation was too because my car was disabled for no insurance due to not having a job. I got out to look for jobs on the bus so I almost always miss them when they come by .

So I messaged my mother on Facebook to call them on my behalf and they wont discuss anything with her even knowing I don't have a way to communicate. SO I wrote them a note giving my written consent for my mother to discuss my account on my behalf and I also told them to email me to contact me and they just downright refuse to do any of those things.

They know I only have 3 payments left and they are doing this on I just want them to work with me but they are being disrespectful leaving my notes that I leave for them balled up in front of my door so I know they receive them. Ive even urged them in my written notes on the door to email so we can discuss it and they still refuse!

Reason of review: Poor customer service,harassment(which is illegal),bad quality, not willing to work with payments.

Preferred solution: Work with me so I can pay off my furniture .

Aarons Cons: Disrespectful, Harassment, Overcharging, Cheating you out of money.

• liars
  • Illegally Overcharged

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

We greatly appreciate you business and want to help come up with a resolution that you will be happy with. Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and best number to contact you at.

Kala