Stanley, Virginia
1.9K views 24 comments

I HAD dealt with Aarons for several years.I have bought and purchased ALOT of items from them.

3 computers, 2 stereos, recliner, sofa/recliner, kingsize bed, 2 tv's, digital camera. I have always made my payments and always paid everything off. In May of this year I became disabled and could not make the payments on my big screen tv. I got it at Aarons in sept 2008, I have paid over $4000.00 towards the purchase of the tv.

Aarons took me to court in August after accepting my payments late several times. after going to court several times 4 and filing for bankruptcy in oct. now they aarons do not want to accept my offer of the fair market value for a used tv and it may complicate my bankruptcy by doing so. Is this how Aarons treat their customers who have fallen on hard times after paying them thousands of dollars over the years?

I plan to contact someone from their corporate office if that will do any good.. This has been very unsettling to say the least, and this will not be a favorable outcome for either side if it continues..

Aarons advertises they are #1 and nobody beats their prices.wow what a joke that is....comments?

Review about: Mitsubishi Wd73735 Tv.

Review #208608 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Aarons Tv Rental
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #910751

Aarons is a bunch of rip offs I say if you cant afford it then you dont need it, all they do is prey on the poor, and then want they *** back *** them and *** the person on here who acts like they got it all, I say keep the *** and go to court especially if you paid more then the retail value into the property..again I say tell them to *** off

Him
Tucson, Arizona, United States #655025

To all the snobby douch bags who say "just pay ur bill" n exc...Obviously u just don't get it and probably grew up a spoiled lil rich kid who still sucks on ur parents *** if you've never in ur life had hard times!!!!!!!

It's ok though cuz karma is a *** and one day I promises you will be in a jam and I want u to remember this reply... I'm not a well fare parent by any form ima single father of two who bust my *** workin construction 80 hrs a week but the company I worked for for 9 years went under and I'm havin a really hard time finding another job that will support me my kids and animals... I recently bought a house and a new car because I've always been stable and a great provider for my family but what does a dad do??? Let his children not have furniture??

***that, I don't think so...!!!!! I'd never let my kids down... When I get my job back and can afford more yes I will return what I have from them until then no way it will happen!! For the record ima real man with a real job n put my blood sweat n tears into what I do!

Not get paid minimum wage to harass family's who are having hard times...

No one could pay me to go around and take away people's stuff while kids watch and don't understand wtf is happening...Grow up grow ball and get a honest job that benefits people not a job hurtin family's that are already hurting...

Megs905
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada #591882

I strongly agree these *** they don't *** care about anything but their money and its awful upon picking up they are to call they don't and randomly coming to the door and then grab the *** and leave :(

User

@Aarons SUCKS

Really? Your mad because you didn't pay your bill and they want their money?

How would you feel you worked for 2 weeks at your job (Regardless where it is, cant be high paying) you go to pick up your check and your boss says, "Well, were running behind this week, you will be paid in another week, 2 max" and this ALWAYS happened. I mean, they are doing "The best they can"

Its the SAME thing. You work for your money, they work for THEIR money.

Yea, You SHOULD have hit him, so not only do they get they *** back when the cops come, but you go to jail "In front of your kids" come on, you talking about causing harm on a person but your worried about the language they might hear from him? HA!

People need to stop overextending their self. Simply put. Does not matter if you make 9$ an hour or 40$. If you cannot afforded to make 3X your monthly payment (Just for "Fun") then more than likely you are trying to live above your means.

igotaway33409

Well i rented a full house of furniture when i moved.Became 1 month late.

When they would not back off i just decided to keep it all. To this day Im sitting and sleeping on there cheap free furniture.. Been 22 months now.. So guess i win.

And you jerkoffs who insist on ppl should pay there bills. I learn from my country..

Is the government won't pay there bills nor will i.So arrons can kiss my ***.

to igotaway33409 #666902

Love it!!!! :p :roll

Kyle

Well i rented a full house of furniture when i moved.Became 1 month late.

Is the government won't pay there bills nor will i.So arrons can kiss my ***.

aaronsman
to Kyle Alief, Texas, United States #659100

Whats funny is you think you got away but maybe you should try looking at your credit report sometime aarons reports to credit if you stole the merchandise ita put on there as theft so worthless people like you cant get anything else and also so when you try for loans or anuthing and they pull your credit they see you are a thief who cant afford to pay there bills and has to steal to try and impress somebody and then try to flaunt what you had to go rent cause your to poor to buy it cash have a very blessed day

loveaarons

To all you who badmouth Aarons, I have dealt with them a couple times, and plan on doing so to purchase furniture in the near future.I bought a washer and dryer and a big screen tv through the.

During both of those times, we fell on some hard times. All I had to do was communicate with them, and they bent over backwards trying to help me out with when the payments were due. They are very nice and very professional. I agree with the people who say that you need to understand a contract and read it.

if you don't pay, they have every right to come onto your property and take what is rightfully theirs.Thanks Aarons employees for being great!!

*** off
to loveaarons Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #666646

HEY LOVE AARONS YOUR A FUCKN IGGNORANT *** NOT EVERY AARONS COMPANY IS LIKE THAT YOU DUMB ***. GET THE *** OFF THIS SITE *** ***