Winter Haven, Florida

aarons sales and lease brought a 63 inch tv out had it for 10 months and it went out they said there was no warrenty on it and changed it for a 73 inch no credit on the other all the money I paid for the 63 inch was just down the drain that was wrong i should of had credit the sebring florida store has a new manager that is an *** he needs to be fired. he yells at his cutomers and threatens them he says he is going to do things for his cutomers and then does nothing and then blames it on the other workers in the store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Comments

I asked for my total bill to pay off for the next month, and they gave me a total, and when I went to pay it off, the amount they told me, they had added $200.00 to my bill!! They said I was over my 120 day same as cash price.

Why didn't they tell me that on the phone when I asked for my pay off amount?? I would have paid it off sooner and saved $200.00 Now they say there is nothing they can do about it.

So I have no choice but to pay the extra amount, because I already almost had it paid off! I don't think this is right.

Aarons Reviews