I just purchased 2 couches from Aarons in Rockdale, Tx.One was broken so had them take it back to fix or replace because the manager said that their insurance only covered repair they so called fixed it.

They delivered it back to my home and it wasn't fixed right and now they are giving me the run around. I'm paying good money and expect to get what I'm paying for. I took 2 pics, one side is original the other the side they say they fixed.

Does it look fixed?I don't think so.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Aarons and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aarons.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Aarons to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hi,

This is very unfortunate.I would love to help get those couches replaced and issue resolved.

Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, zip code, store name and the best number to contact you at.

Kala