Brick Township, New Jersey

Least one computer first time at Aarons within 2 months the computer crashed on me. Had it sent out to repair.

I was given a loner, however it took 3 months for them to get my original least computer back. &, nothing was even corrected on it! So I had to bring it back and get a new laptop not one that was pre least which is more money. Within a month windows 10 crash on my computer!

Was on the phone with HP support, said it was nothing that I have done. The customer service manager representative is rude and is now saying that I owe money on the computer when I already had paid this month. The manager also went to the extent of accusing me for doing something wrong with the computers! When I spoke to HP and we did all the diagnostic checks there was nothing that I did to cause a problem!

I am done with this company and I am calling Better Business Bureau and putting in a complaint. Worst company to deal with when experiencing with negative issues.!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

leased a 65 in tv from aarons paid it off on a wednesday on friday it died you would think that soon after paying that much money for something and only 2 days out of warrenty they could see fit to repair it but nope it was to bad so sad . never again and i have bought a lot of stuff there and paid it off nvever again

We PEOPLE NEED stop Renting From AARONS . let run them out business. We can let AARONS keep doing this

Go go go for it

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

I am so sorry to hear about your laptop. We greatly appreciate your business and value you as a customer.

Can you please email us details, primary name on the account, store name, zip code and best number to reach you at. We want to look into this.

Kala