San Antonio, Texas

Aaron's is very rude.l explain to them I'm going to pay on Friday.. and they came knocking on my door.just cause I'm late.but I told them I'm not returning the game..I have my rights as a customer.I paid like six months. And now they want to screw me over.That's not right..

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

If I may ask when was your payment due and when did they come knocking?

Aarons has a right, you signed a contract and now you want to try and get away without paying for the purchase you decided to make. Then you come online and make rude, ignorant reports like this one. Just pay your bills and you won't have issues and you won't need to blame other people.

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

This is very unfortunate. We greatly appreciate you as a customer and would love to help get these issues you may be having resolved.

Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and best contact number.

We can forward your issues to upper management. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala